Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, October 30, 2006

Seriously Aggravated

I couldn't wake up this morning and missed my run. I am feeling about as aggravated as I ever have about not doing a workout. My schedule called for a 6 mile very easy AR run or off. I didn’t feel like taking off though. It is too darn nice outside to just blow it off.

Anyway, I can probably try to run this evening, but it would be on a treadmill. I think it will be too dark to run on the trails, which look beautiful; hence my overwhelming feeling of aggravation at not going this morning. I could swim instead. The pool is 25 yards so I could get in a decent workout. Oh, I am just so pissed at myself I can't stand it. I mean really can’t stand it. I have to go to this meeting and I’ll be sitting on my ass for the next 8 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home