Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pain in the Ankle

This pain in the ankle is becoming a real pain in the ass. I was able to run just over 8 miles today, but towards the end I started to feel my ankle acting up. Fortunately, I was able to make it home without any shooting pains going through it, but the way it felt was definitely sub-optimal. I guess on the brighter side of things, at least I was able to run. I guess that means if I give it enough time to heal, I’ll eventually be able to run pain free. My fear is that it will never heal and my running days are over.

I definitely needed to get out and run today. After a full week of absolutely nothing, other than being a couch jockey, I was being to feel very out of shape and stale. When I first started running, I felt awful and rusty. Eventually I started feeling better and began to enjoy the run; that is until I started to feel my ankle acting up. This really sucks. It makes me start thinking about amputation as a viable option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home