Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Insomnia

Insomnia has set in. This gives me time to write about all of the things I’ve observed over the past few weeks. One of them is a sign that I am getting older. An obscene amount of gray hair fell from the scissors at my barbershop during my last haircut. At least 25 percent of the hair was gray. What a scary proposition. Is there nothing I can do to reverse this trend? And I mean reverse it, not cover it up with Grecian Formula.

At least I can control some things. I can control my weight and not be like these two lard asses, whose butts overflow into the subway seat beside them. It would just be unacceptable to me to have a wad of my butt taking up a second seat. I wanted to ask the owners of these offensive butts if they paid an extra fair for them. Check out the weight loss flyer stuck in the advertisement next to them. It was written just for them, but do they take it, no.

I am hoping the issues with my feet will become resolved soon and I will feel as fleet as foot as this one. I caught this picture in the subway station near my podiatrist’s office. I wonder if he had anything to do with the placement. Anyway I saw it after I left his office so I took it as a good omen. Something about it makes me feel as though I will be running fast again.

I still see the man on the corner quite regularly. Here he is doing who the hell knows what? Maybe picking up some trash. Here he is again later in the month during some colder weather.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morrissey said...

HAHAHAH nice pic on the two lard asses! my thoughts exactly!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home