Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, November 12, 2006

6 Days Left

I did my last long run before the JFK 50– all of 10 miles. I was scheduled to go 15, but I felt that I should probably begin taking it easy. I doubt any additional mileage will help me at this point.

For the first time today, I coached basketball. It was at my son’s basketball clinic. I didn’t think I would enjoy it, but as soon as I started throwing the ball around with the kids, I found myself smiling. It is fun to see the enthusiasm of children learning to do a sport. I hardly minded being on my feet for another two hours almost immediately after doing my run.

Today will be a long one. I am going to the Giants game this evening. Hopefully it won’t be raining too hard when I get to the stadium. I am going with my father; we haven’t been to a ballgame of any kind together since I was about 13 years old. The fact that he is going is absolutely miraculous. If this could happen, then it is also possible that I will easily break 9 hours at the JFK 50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home