Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, August 05, 2005

IMLP Recap

I feel as though I've let my reading public down. I noticed when reviewing my sitemeter statistics, that someone arrived to my blog page after searching for Ironman USA Lake Placid elevation information.

I am usually quite diligent about posting such information, but I suppose in the days after the race, all I really wanted to do was rest and relax. So in order to make it up to future generations that may arrive at my page, I am now posting this information.

For the record, the bike portion had me climb for 6,640 feet. The run had an ascent of 1,385. The total ascent for the day was 8,080 feet.

The following chart shows the elevations graphically.



Elevations of IMLP from Bike through Run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home