Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Too Little Sleep


I really don’t know what I am thinking today. It is 4:36am and I have less than 5 hours sleep in me. However, I am still going to head to Masters Swim practice and dip my nice warm shaven body into the chilly pool water. I hope I have enough energy to keep myself from drowning.

After the swim, I also have it in my mind, to head out to Central Park to run 12 miles. It is pouring rain right now and I intend to do so no matter what. The time has come for me to begin training through any weather in preparation for my upcoming races.

I am on such little sleep, since my staff and colleagues from my former job took me out to celebrate my new position. Evidently, there was some controversy as to who should send out the invitation and who should be invited. It appears that some people are still a bit touchy about me leaving. Too bad for them, I just find this whole thing amusing.

We went to Dip Café, a Murray Hill joint that specializes in Fondue. It was pretty good. They served pretty healthy food (grilled chicken, broccoli, carrots, tomato, etc), that you could make unhealthy by dipping into vats of cheese. I drank two beers and was force fed one shot.

Ok, it is time for me to get ready. I have a lot of gear to pack if I am going to swim, run and make a 10am meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home