Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Boston Marathon 2004 Revisited


I just posted a blog about my 2004 Boston Marathon experience. The things I find most interesting about that fact, is that I hadn't thought about this document until yesterday.

It was only coincidence that these thoughts occurred, despite the fact that yesterday was also the 2005 running of the BM. I came across this document only through the process of cleaning out my files from my office computer since I just gave notice to my current employer.

To add to this coincidence, I decided to post the document onto my blog with the same date and time that it was written. When I looked at the date of time of the file creation, I happened to notice that it was EXACTLY one year to the exact hour and minute of when I wrote it.

Pretty interesting. I have no idea what that means.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home