Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, April 18, 2005

Fight or Flight


Damn it, I hate the spring. That low morning sun stares me in the eye and I just feel like I am falling apart. Inners demons from my youth emerge during this time of year and conspire to make me feel miserable. The only thing left for me to do is tell the sun and the season to go fuck themselves. I will not let them bring me down. The demons inside me can go straight back to hell, as I will not let them control my life.

Today, I did an easy 3 mile run under that accursed sun. It tried to bring my mood down, but I let my anger at it keep my spirits from dropping too low. My HR spiked several times as the weight of my worries infected my mind causing a fight or flight response. After today, one battle will be over, and hopefully I will start settling down.

Stats:

Distance: 3M
Time: 31:40 – ugly slow.
HR: 136/152 – Note the high max
Calories: 388

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home