Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Training Again

I was able to combine two of the things I love to do this past Saturday when I started training again; riding my bicycle and player poker. I setup my computer at arms reach while I rode my bike on my indoor trainer. It worked out very well. I rode and played for about 45 minutes, after which time I started to feel tightness in my chest from the cold I am trying to get over, so I backed off and stopped. It was a thoroughly enjoyable session.

After the bike I took my kids for their swim lessons and I hit the weights while they were in the water. I had a strenuous 30 minute workout and finished a few minutes ahead of their lessons. Then it was back to home where I ate lunch and vegged out my couch for the rest of the day. No worries about the kids though, since my wife took them for some indoor soccer lessons.

This morning I decided to just do a run on my treadmill. I wasn’t sure how far I would get, but I felt very comfortable and kept going for over 90 minutes. I figured I would run for the length of time it took for the movie Cry Wolf to finish – a teenage slasher flick that was pretty good. I’d recommend it.

I think the worst of my cold is over and I hope to keep my two day streak of training alive tomorrow morning. I’ll just have to see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home