Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, January 05, 2007

I Feel a Little Better

I feel a little better; mentally. I got in a 6 mile run on this balmy January evening. It’s incredible that the temperature is 61 degrees and I am running at night in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I’ve seen summer nights cooler than this.

My stomach and guts are still absolutely killing me. I think I may just give up food. It seems I only have stomach and GI problems after I eat. If I give up food, I reason that the pain will just go away. I’ve been to a doctor to have my issues checked out. They scoped me from top and bottom and found nothing wrong. I think not eating may be the best course of action.

Well maybe not entirely stop eating. Perhaps I can try a liquid diet. I can probably subsist on Ensure, Pedialyte and other liquid meals. Maybe I just don’t like solid food. If I give up solid food I won’t have to worry about getting bits of food stuck in my teeth and I can give up flossing. I always hated to floss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only liquid diet I'd consider is one that requires a pint of Guiness beer each day. Who cares about other liquids?!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home