Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Subway Chronicles

I am sick again so I took yesterday and today off from training. It feels nice to be able to just lie around and relax, although yesterday I really did feel like going out for a run while it was snowing. Today I am taking my kids to the pool, but there is no way I am going to swim while suffering from a head cold. It’s a shame really as I am starting to get back into swimming.

Since there is not much to report training wise, I figured it was time to post some commentary about my travels as of late on the subway. It appears that the MTA now has a policy of putting garbage bags on the outside of the garbage cans. I am not sure this is going to work out as you can see by this picture.


Also, the MTA is now allowing the homeless to move into the subway. Here you can see someone who has setup a nice sectional part of his sofa. It looks very cozy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home