Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, August 11, 2006

Home Alone

Ah, some quality time by myself at home. My wife is at work and my kids are having a play date at their friend’s house. I thought of going to the pool, but my coach told me that as long as I had a workout in today, I could kick back and relax. I won’t feel too bad about missing the swim, because the plan for tomorrow is to get up early and run to Coney Island, swim and then run back home with my friend Rob. It will be good training for the upcoming SOS race.

What I really feel like doing now is putting my feet up and downing a few beers to catch a nice buzz. I am not going to do that though, because I will feel like shit in the morning and it would sabotage my workout. Nah, I'll just sit here, veg out in front of the TV and wait for my kids to come home. It should be soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger G.P. said...

As a former New Yorker my first 'thon was the NY Thon. Great experience. Are you doing Coney Island with THe Big Apple Tri Club?

Now I do most of my running outside our door here at the Fish Creek House B&B where I've fulfilled a childhood dream of opening a b&B. Far cry from the Upper East Side.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home