Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, January 13, 2006

Foggy Days

I woke up this morning with a very foggy head and splitting headache. So I took a couple of Excedrin and went back to bed. Usually, the caffeine inside the pills wake me up, but I was so tired this morning, that I fell back to sleep for another 3 hours. By the time I roused myself out of bed I was way too late for me to make it to the pool.

Part of the reason why I was so tired, was due to a Cibbows meeting last night that saw me arrive home past 10pm. We were discussing the swim races we have planned for this summer and targeting various companies to sponsor the races. By getting to bed so late, I missed my swim this morning, literally because I was too tired from talking about swimming.

Even though I was tired and woke up late, I still had time to do my run. It was a beautiful foggy day, so I grabbed my camera to take some pictures inside Prospect Park. I love the way everything looks when it is heavily foggy. I wanted to immortalize this strange warm and foggy winter we have been having. The conditions this January have been more San Francisco than NYC. This suits me just fine as I can’t take the cold anymore, but love the fog.

Unfortunately, I didn't run well. I just didn’t have any form or pace and the run was a struggle. So I just shuffled along, looking for some decent opportunities to snap a picture or take in the surroundings. Since I was already outside, I may as well have enjoyed the scenery. Here is a picture of Prospect Park's lake and the next photo is a picture of me looking way too serious.




1 Comments:

Blogger Cris said...

I plan to get out and do 14 miles tomorrow. I hope the weather is clearer; I don't mind the coming cold.

If I don't feel better tomorrow than I do now, ... it'll just be a lost cause. So that's to say, I understand about struggling through.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home