Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Struggling Along

Via Email to coach@slb-coaching.com
--------------------------------------
Neil -

I rode for 80 minutes today on the trainer. I did the workout almost as you prescribed. For some reason, I couldn't hold form for the 1 legged drills for more than 2 minutes, so I stopped it at the 2 minute mark for each leg. I repeated this 3 times. I kept my heart rate low throughout. You can see exactly how the workout went from my attached Polar file.

I say struggling along in the subject line, because I am battling a major case of depression ever since the start of the New Year. I haven't felt right since I backed off from my training when I developed Bronchitis again. Tomorrow should be a telling day as it is the first sort of big workout day - Bike/Run/Swim. Hopefully, I won't be too tired around noon, as I am speaking at a real estate industry conference. Hopefully also, I won't make a fool out of myself. I am sitting on a panel and the subject matter is "Innovative Broker Strategies". I have no fucking idea of what I am going to say, but I usually react well under pressure.

I am not sure if I am still sick with Bronchitis. Every now and then I cough up some phlegm and it is slightly discolored. It is coming more from the back of my throat, rather than my chest. Maybe, I am just possessed by an evil spirit. Most likely that is not true, but thinking the worst possible case and finding out that is not true should prove to be a major relief when you find out the cause is something less insidious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Oh good, you DO have a blog! Linked you so I can come back often, hope you don't mind ;)

And about the being possessed by an evil spirit - I've totally had those days. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the tip about Carnival of Runners, too!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home