Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, September 25, 2006

Feeling Good Today

So I am feeling pretty good today; unlike the squirrel that was lying dead on the Prospect Park loop. The darn thing was there all through my run on Sunday and still there today; albeit about 30 yards down the road from where I first saw him. I guess that’s what happens when you get run over a few times – you get pushed on down the road.

I was supposed to take off today. In fact I told my coach to schedule a day off and he obliged me. However, I was feeling pretty good this evening and decided on doing an easy 10 mile recovery ride. It was a perfect evening and I was glad to get outside for some fresh air, after being cooped up in my office all day.

The only lingering effect from my runs this weekend is some soreness in my lower right leg. I rubbed some of Kathleen Lewis’ Stiff and Sore Muscle Massage Cream into it and I felt much better afterwards. The soreness was practically gone. It was just a shame I didn’t have someone else to massage it into my leg. I am sure if I did, I would have enjoyed the application of the cream much more.

Tomorrow the plan is to ride 18 miles in the morning and then in the evening to run an easy 3 miles. That is if I have the time and inclination. I’ll see how my leg feels tomorrow afternoon. If it is still sore, I will give it another evening to rest. I don’t want to push it too much. I have big running plans for this weekend – a 20 miler on Saturday, followed by the Greta’s Half on Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madame La Blog said...

Hi Beast! I found your blog linked from "Training Hard", and I had to stop by to see WTF happened in your IM, you mention your legs slept in that day. (sorry, that sucks) But in your profile you say you want to KQ, so I can't feel too sorry for you, heh heh.

Anyway - Kathleen's cream in your post caught my eye. I have some too, I got it from her IM hubby. Is that where you got yours too? I have to quit surfing blogs now and get the kids from school. Anyway - good luck in NYCM and the kwest for Kona. Heidi (NYC)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home