Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, September 18, 2006

Anonymous

My meetings at work finally ended. It is sometime after 7:15pm and I just made a subway train as the doors were about to close. I am so glad that my departure home is not being delayed by another nanosecond. It looks like my decision to forgo using the bathroom before I left the office has paid off for a change.

The biggest decision I have remaining for the day is whether or not I want to go out for a run after I get home. I completely blew it off this morning and I couldn’t get out for lunch. My alternative is eating and getting to bed early, thereby giving myself a shot at waking up early enough in the morning to do a workout, before my next early morning meeting. Perhaps I should go out tonight as I can pretty much guarantee myself putting that one in the bank. Whether I can wake up early enough tomorrow to get in a workout and be at work on time is questionable at best.

The interesting thing I am noticing about writing this post is that I will post it after I would have decided whether or not I am going to do a run this evening. So by the time I write this, the question of whether or not I will run this evening will already have been answered. Does this fact make this posting irrelevant or does it have value in as much as it records my state of mind at this moment? Is it worthy to record to preserve for remembrance at some later date? Or should I just modify the entry to reflect the events that actually occurred? And by asking these questions, haven’t I already decided that I am going to post this blog entry as it is?

I am going to start a secret blog. One in which I can be completely anonymous. This way I can write about things without fear of the wrong people discovering it. I’ve found as of late that I feel overly constrained in what I can write by the need not to reveal all that is in my mind. It’s a terrible thing when even your own thoughts aren’t free. I just happen to like sharing my thoughts, which is why I started a blog in the first place. I will still post here though, but my new blog will contain all of my hidden inner demons set loose on the anonymous world to consume.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Colby said...

Secret? Hmmmm. I can't wait....

10:28 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

"I am going to start a secret blog. One in which I can be completely anonymous. This way I can write about things without fear of the wrong people discovering it."

I have considered the same thing.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home