Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not much has changed since the last time I’ve been to Asphalt Green. The only difference I could tell were some security warning stickers pasted on the inside of the locker doors. I half expected bats to fly out of my personal locker though, since it has been months from the last time I opened it.

Today I swam with a friend who is an excellent swimmer( and parallel parker) and pointed out some flaws in my stroke. Nothing too major was found; maybe a lacking of hip rotation and a tendency to kick too much. I think realistically, the most major flaw I have with my swimming stroke is not using it enough. How can I be fast in the water if I don’t get in it often enough – that includes time for exiting the pool to pee. Better I stay more efficient and do it in the pool?

So in short for the day I rode 12 miles into the city, swam 2500 yards and ride 12 miles home. Not bad for an easy training day. I will have to do this again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home