Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring is Here

I ran this morning wearing shorts, which I believe is a first time this year. I noticed a tree outside my door starting to bloom with white flowers. All I had on top was a long sleeve shirt, which was even too much for today. It must mean that spring has finally arrived.

Prospect Park was once again quiet and peaceful and this time I noticed it had a lot more color. From trees and plants in bloom, colorful birds flittering around and knocked over garbage cans spewing forth all kinds of colorful bags, wrappers and bottles. Ah, springtime in NYC.

Today called for a 6 mile run with hills at half marathon pace. The pace wasn’t happening, but I did manage to throw in lots of hills. My legs were feeling a bit sluggish though, from the combination of the accumulated distance and new running form. However, I had the endurance, so I made sure to get the 6 miles in. I’ll just have to see how it goes this weekend.

Right now I am sitting in my office all depressed. It’s beautiful outside and this is the last place I feel like being. It’s the perfect weather for a long bike ride, but the only thing I will be riding for the next 8 hours is my chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home