Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, March 09, 2007

Taste of Ambien

I love the taste of Ambien. I suck on it like a Tic-Tac when I am ready to go to bed. At first I didn’t like the taste, but I must say I have certainly acquired one. I couldn’t imagine swallowing it whole like you are supposed to do.

It has been 8 days in a row in which I have done a workout. I haven’t had such a streak going in quite some time. Maybe I can keep my momentum going. My streak though was in danger of being broken today. I was supposed to go swimming in the morning, but couldn’t get up early enough, and besides, the last thing I wanted to do was face the prospect of going into a pool in which I would have to walk through 12 degree temperatures to get there. I took my swim gear with me, in case I somehow got the urge to do it this evening. I debated whether or not I wanted to go my entire subway ride home and decided to get off at the stop for the YMCA just as the doors were closing. I ended up having a very pleasant swim for 45 minutes. I am glad it worked out.

1 Comments:

Blogger goose said...

I know why you've been "out of gas" during your workouts! Since you've been taking Ambien, you've developed the habit of sleep running and riding. Hey, it's better than binge eating while you're asleep like that poor lady in the news...

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home