Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Plantar Fasciitis

I suddenly find myself with a major case of Plantar Fasciitis. Well not a major case, but it is keeping me from running for the next couple of days. My foot suddenly started bothering me yesterday morning, continued throughout the day and got worse when I attempted to run at night. I decided to call off last night’s run after only a mile so as not to turn a small problem into a large one. The only think I can attribute this ailment to was the fact I ran with new running shoes Tuesday evening. They are the exact same model that I was previously using, but maybe something was tweaked in their design by the manufacturer unbeknownst to me. The result being a bum foot

I hate when I have to take time off due to injury. It especially hurts when everything has been going so well with my training. I will just have to take it a day at a time to see how it goes. I don’t know what to do with myself. I am very distraught over this. I can just hear a certain friend telling me I told you so as it relates to my increased distance lately. I don't want to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home