Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Giraffe

I read somewhere that I should write for about 20 minutes everyday, even if I have nothing to write about. Well, that is what I am doing now. I’ve got the time since I am trapped on the subway on the way home. At least it is moving today. One of the things I saw while riding was this woman sitting right next to me. She has the longest neck I have ever seen. She must be part giraffe and a chiropractors dream. How many vertebrae must be in that thing?

Do you ever get the sensation that time is running out. Running out on anything; luck, life, opportunity, etc. I know I’ve said it before, but I have such an overwhelming sense of time passing. They are uncontrollable thoughts. I can feel every single second of everyday pass by. This makes it so hard to enjoy life when you are consumed with the passing of it. I guess all I can do about it is to try to enjoy every second of it.

I am running again in the evening. I think I’ve practically given up trying to wake up in the morning. I guess I will soon start recognizing the evening runners. I’ve gotten so used to seeing the same people in the park every morning. Evening running will make me aware of a whole new crop of runners and cyclists. One of the benefits of evening running is the local pub will be open so I can stop in for a post workout beer. Nothing like replacing lost carbohydrates right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home