Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, August 28, 2006

Family 6 Miler

There is a first time for everything and this one consisted of my wife joining me and my kids for a 6 mile run/bike around Prospect Park. It was my wife’s own idea to go with us and I was almost floored at this turn of events. Hopefully this will become a regular occurrence.

If it weren’t for my family joining me for my run, I can honestly say I would not have done it. I was tired when I got home from work and just felt like vegging out on the couch (again). My kids wanted to go though and that was inspiration enough for me to get out the door. I am hoping that this sort of thing, lacking motivation and having my kids inspire me, happens more often. It would be kind of cool to have your kids saying “Come on Dad get off your ass, you have a race to train for”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home