Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, June 09, 2006

I am sitting in front of my coach’s apartment building on the Upper East Side waiting for him to come by and check the positioning of my cleats on my new pair of Shimano TR-02 cycling shoes. Fortunately, while I am waiting I have Internet access courtesy of another dweller in his building. I love it when people leave their Internet connections open for the world to use.

While I am waiting, I figured I would post an interesting photo and random musing.

This is a picture of the Strike Rat. You see him come out every so often in front of a place of business that some union believes is treating their workers unfairly. In this case, the offending employer was Fendi. Can you really blame Fendi for treating its employees unfairly? That Madison Avenue Rent is expensive!

My musing occurred to me while I was exiting the subway this morning. I thought to myself, which would be preferable of these two options: Having sex with a fantastically beautiful woman (in all ways) one time and then never having sex again or only be able to have sex with a fat ugly slob, but you can do so for as many times as you would like for the rest of your life. It is the ultimate question as to whether you prefer quality over quantity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home