Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Back Home - Almost

I returned home to find the same weather as when I left. I am purposely being vague as to whether I am referring to left NY for LA of left LA to NY, since the weather has been the same everywhere I’ve been – overcast and rainy/misty. The weather didn’t put a damper on my trip; I merely point it out since it appears to be the same throughout the country.

For the ride home, I got to spend it between a couple that took the aisle and window seats, hoping that the center seat would remain empty. Unfortunately for all of us, this was not to be as I got the privilege of seating between them. I flew home on United Airlines and I have to say they give new meaning to the term Cattle Class. As you walk onto the plane, the coach class passengers are forced to walk through their extended First and Business class areas. They made up for a lack of seats in the front of the plane by cramming them all into the back. When the person in front of me reclined their seat, I had about a hands length of space to stretch out.

I am so glad to be home. Only a few more blocks to ride in the cab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home