Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, May 22, 2006

May 22, 2006 – Subway Observations

I noticed on the subway car this morning a sign announcing the Holiday Bonus from the MTA. This is a discount on the subway and bus fares between Thanksgiving and New Years. Oddly enough, a mother was on the train this morning with her daughter who was holding a snow sled. Perhaps winter will come early this year.

If so, then I suggest to the woman sitting opposite me that she refrain from tweezing her chin/neck hairs as they would undoubtedly offer her an extra layer of warmth.

Sorry. This is gross, but I felt I had to share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morrissey said...

LOL! gross indeed! what about the "in-your-face-and-no-shame" nose pickers?!!?! :o)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

that gave me a laugh... talk about the usefulness of cell phone cameras.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home