Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Leaving Las Vegas

I am finally leaving Las Vegas. On my last day I managed to sneak out of my conference and see that Shark Reef exhibit at Mandalay Bay. For the privilege of seeing this attraction I paid approximately $1/minute. The cost was 16 bucks and it wasn’t such a large aquarium. I was disappointed, but I am sure the kids would have found it interesting. The highlight was a touch tank where you can pet some small Sting Rays and sharks.

After this, I went for one last swim in the wave pool. I was able to get another hour in of a relatively challenging swim. The waves really made it like you were swimming in the open water. Then is was a quick bite to eat, followed by a shower in the hotel spa, since I was already checked out of my room.

I didn’t get to see the Stratosphere unfortunately. My last night was spent at dinner with co-workers followed by a lounge where they had audience participation singing songs from the 70’s. It was really something I could have lived without. I am so happy to be going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home