Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Passover

I will be passing over my swim workout tomorrow morning as I am getting to bed much too late to make it to the pool. I decided to give my daughter some cultural enrichment by taking her to my orthodox sister's house for a real Passover Seder and I just got home. Of course, I am violated the rules by driving there, but my sister has agreed to look the other way. Perhaps she is hoping by allowing this small sin, it will lead to a much greater good. She did ask that I park around the corner as opposed to pulling up in a screeching halt.

I hope to at least get in a morning bike ride. Then I have to pack for our vacation to the Grand Canyon for which we leave on Friday. Then I’ll go to my brother's house for a very laid back Seder. Actually at this one, we sort of pay lip service to the whole process, but it does serve to get the family together. Needless to say, my sister won't be at this one.

It’s off to bed now. I must wake up in time to burn off some of those matzah calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home