Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2600 Meters

Email to coach@slb-coaching.com
----------------------------------
Neil -

I swam a steady 2600 meters. I decided to skip the drills since it takes much longer to do and I got in the water a little after 7am. They close the pool at 8am to make it 25 yards and I wanted to get in some distance. With drills I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it in.

After I hit 2000 meters, I decided I may as well continue to swim until they kicked me out. I was starting to feel good and comfortable so I just went on; keeping the momentum of working out for time and utlizing the time I have.

I thought of running a bit after, then thought better of it, since my legs are still a bit sore. I then thought of stretching in the gym, but then I figured why rush anything and to let myself leisurely get to the office.

The ride to the pool is only around 10-11 miles, then 2 miles to the office. I'll ride home tonight to get some more bike mileage; that's if the thing isn't rusted solid - it was raining when I locked it up.

Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home