Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Injury Indication

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:09:29 -0500
From:c
To:coach
Subject: Injury Indication... [ ]

Coach –

Are hemorrhoids an indication of injury? If so, then I am injured, however it does not appear to impact my riding form.

I went outside today to do the hills. It was a bit cold, but I knew I wouldn’t get the proper workout in unless I went outside. I finished just as my water bottle started to freeze. I know you know that 4-8 minute hill climbs in Brooklyn (Manhattan for that matter) don’t exist, but I did the best I could on the Prospect Park hill. I am not sure why you schedule them, when clearly it is impossible to do given the geography.

I did 10 repeats one right after the other. I got my HR up as high as I could. I finished the ride with 2 cool down loops, plus 1 warm-up loop. However, my ride distance was short at only 22.4 miles. I hope I don’t regret missing this extra bit of training during IMAZ.

Here are the ride stats:
Time: 1:20:57
HR: 142/163
Dist: 22.4
TiZ (148/130): A - 25:03, I - 42:21, B -13:33

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home