Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Falling Apart

Man did I completely fall apart today. My legs were completely dead. I hate when I start out for a run and my legs die. When this does happen, I am usually a couple of miles away from home and the weather is terrible.

Today it was 29 degrees and I was underdressed to be walking home. Fortunately, I was only about .75 miles from home when I started to walk. I just couldn't run as there was not one muscle fiber left with the strength to do so. I knew it was time to call it a day when an fat woman power walking passed me. It was quite discouraging and I was freezing cold at this point.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home