Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fritos, Cheetos and other Disgusting Snacks

Do you ever have the feeling that you are removed from the world as you walk upon through it? Like you are in your own little universe and are simply observing the happenings and going on’s around you. It is like being in a space suit and exploring a strange world. I get that occasionally. It sure beats the feeling I sometimes get, where is feels like I am about to fall off the edge of the world. I suppose they make drugs that can help with both sorts of conditions.

While on my way home from work, I had the pleasure of sitting next to this plus size woman eating a bag of Fritos. I can’t stand the smell of these cheesy disgusting snacks. Watching her stuff her face and munching a Frito reminded me of a time when I was in high school. It was the first class of the day, around 8am, and there was this girl with oversized fingernails and oversized lips caked with deep purple lipstick. She was eating cheese puffs (Cheetos?) and orange crumbs were all over her mouth. The site of her purple tinted, orange spectacled lips and the smell of the cheetos so early in the morning gave me a vicious headache and nausea. From that point forward, I can’t even look at a cheese flavored snack without getting nauseous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home