Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekly Rundown - Global Warming Edition

Go Global Warming!!! I don’t know about you, but if the balmy temperature over this past weekend is a result of Global Warming then I am completely in its favor. It was a great weekend to get outdoors, one in which my daughter accompanied me on her bicycle while I did my long run.

I know Sheila from Chicago is hoping for Global Warming to take off. The warm weather is like Spring can’t hold itself back much like Wil. Unusual temperatures in the winter can make it hard to figure out how to dress. I went out with a balaclava, toe and hand warmers and thought I was going to melt. Shore Turtle however, caught the clothing thing right on.

Derek ran the Frostbite 10 Miler, which I felt considering the name and balmy conditions should have been cancelled due to foul weather.

Chelle appears to prefer running in solitude as of late in nasty rainy conditions. I know what she means, which is perhaps why she didn’t blog over the weekend – Too many people outside due to warm weather which ruined the conditions for peaceful rumination.

This weather is definitely out of whack, much like Geaux’s blog which appears to not be behaving normally right now. However, I am sure the weather and his blog will return to normal conditions soon.

Running Chick was able to resist the siren call of running in the warm weather to let her ITB injury heal. Personally though, I would have gone outside to ride a bike. Too bad it’s not warm enough to swim in the ocean.



3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Thanks for the shout!! Awesome rundown!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice rundown :)

8:13 AM  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Now that the balmy weather is here. I'm ready for winter..

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home