Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Red Bull


I’ve discovered a new energy drink – Red Bull. It has a lot of pep and perks me right up. Natasha Badman drinks it and even suggests that you add it to your water bottle. It also has Taurine. I have no idea what it does, but Natasha’s partner and trainer felt that it was very good for you. She came in first place for the Eagleman Half Ironman, so it must do something for you. I just downed a can after getting my oil and anti-freeze changed at the local Jiffy Lube.

While my cars inner fluids were being changed at the Jiffy Lube, one of the Jiffy employees proceeded to clean my windshield. I was talking to someone on my cell phone at the time and mentioned to this person that the guy cleaning my window left a huge chunk of bird shit on it. I asked if she thought I should tell him to come back and clean it and her response was an emphatic yes.

I pointed out the bird crap to one of the other guys servicing my car and he motioned for the window cleaner to come back and to clean of the bird shit. The other attendants thought this was hilariously funny, so did I, and all the other attendants started to bust his chops while he went to go look for a razor blade to scrap off the shit. I don’t think he was very happy to have it pointed out to him that he couldn’t even get some bird crap off of a window.

The bird shit scrapper was a very heavy set guy, who apparently got the dirty jobs or non-auto servicing jobs around the shop. He appeared to be the guy who also got the brunt of everyone’s jokes. The whole scene was very suburban and stereotypical of the modern day, blue collar, high school educated, 18-21 year old worker. Sort of right from the movie “Clerks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home