Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, October 15, 2007

It Comes Back to You

Many years ago my wife and I (girlfriend at the time), rode our bikes from Miami Beach to Key West and back. On the trip back to Miami, I stopped on the side of the road to take a piss. When I looked down, I found an addressed envelope that must have been blown out of a car or something. I picked it up and later mailed it to the recipient when I returned home to NY. If I hadn’t stopped at that exact spot it most likely would have dissolved away by the elements. I sent it anonymously with a little note stating where I found it.

Well today I received a letter at work containing an envelope with a banking receipt that I had lost. I remember coming home and thinking I lost it, but I didn’t give it much thought and quickly forgot about it. Until today when it showed up in my mailbox, with a note attached telling me where it was found.

I guess there is such a thing as Karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home