Sponsors




Blogs




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cao5765. Make your own badge here.

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chapter Over

What a day. Every time I try to get away from work for a few hours it seems like stuff blows up in my office. Today I had expected to get in an easy early morning bike and then cram for the NYS Real Estate Salesperson exam. However, that was not to be. As soon as I returned from my ride, I looked at my computer only to discover several messages from users complaining that a couple of computer systems were down. Therefore instead of being able to get in some much needed last minute studying, I was off to the office to fight fires.

During my ride this morning, my friends Todd and Rob zipped past me. Evidently I just missed hitting them with snot rockets as they were approaching me. I didn’t stand a chance of keeping up with them and after a brief hello; they left me in the dust. I guess that is what happens when you let yourself get fat and out of shape. Of course, fat and out of shape is all relative, but when I compare myself to last year that is what I am.

Anyhow, after dealing with the fires in my office, I managed to get back downtown to take the real estate exam. I am not sure how I did. I just hope I passed so I can be done with it. It will be a welcome chapter of my life put behind me.

1 Comments:

Blogger goose said...

sounds like you need a nice weekend trip to maine. how 'bout the weekend of june 10?

p.s. i found the picture of us doing our first triathlon EVER - harriman tri. you've come so far in these few short years.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home